TeleTech Government Solutions (TTGS) has three offerings which provide government agencies with the most advanced hosted technology; seasoned professionals familiar with the needs and issues facing government agencies; and superior customer service methodologies. Our three services: Hosted IT, Management Consulting, and Customer Management are described in detail below:
TTGS Hosted IT leverages almost three decades of experience providing leading applications and technologies delivered over a secure, private, and scalable network. Our centralized data centers allow our government clients to interact with their customers across all touchpoints — from the front office to the back office.
With hosted IT there is no need to independently license software, purchase on-premise hardware, or provide ongoing technology support. More specifically, hosted IT enables government agencies to provide key services to your constituents, while leveraging the power of our fully managed solutions. Our solutions are easy to implement and scale seamlessly to support any of your programs.
TTGS Hosted Services leverage the same fully integrated suite of technologies and global infrastructure that we use to support over 1 billion customer interactions annually with tens of thousands of associates across the globe. Combining our centralized and virtualized GigaPOP technology with the standardized systems and services we use in our service delivery centers, our hosted services are proven, reliable, and continually refined and expanded based on our own rigorous use.
Benefits of Hosted IT
- Hosted IT requires little to no capital investment up front, and provides a flexible, predictable pay-per-use model versus creating long-term commitments to technology through license purchases.
- New features can be added inexpensively and only where needed and without disruption to the operating environment.
- No network costs or application expertise are required to support multiple sites, branch offices, or at-home employees.
- Anytime, anywhere responsiveness, by supporting users in multiple time zones. When deployed over an IP network, users can be located virtually anywhere and typically require only a computer and telephone connectivity to be fully operational.
- As an organization grows and expands its reach and adopts new strategies, hosted IT seamlessly scales to meet real-time needs. This allows for rapid response to volume spikes and outages, especially for traffic overflows that are seasonal in nature.
- Hosted services provide a wide variety of reports, from live statistics on hold times and drop-off rates to yearly overviews of the entire operation. This allows organizations to improve scheduling, reduce under and over staffing, and help identify the most successful employee (as well as those who need additional training).
TTGS Management Consulting Services represents the collective intellectual capital of almost three decades in the complex business process outsourcing industry — provided to government agencies by industry veterans with proven experience in delivering high-quality, customer-centric business process solutions and strategies. The services we offer include project management, technology analysis, business process and operational consulting, and managed services. The work we perform helps you realize substantial business and customer experience benefits in compact timeframes.
Our experience in developing and delivering complex solutions to multiple government agencies has led us to develop an extensive catalog of business process understanding and innovation. Our consultants apply our proven best practices to your specific program goals to drive rapid improvements in your business processes and operations.
TeleTech Government Solutions’ (TTGS) Customer Management offering provides your agency with integrated services and opportunities to learn more about your patrons and constituents, thereby allowing your agency to better serve. With every interaction, Customer Management offerings allow you to:
- Quickly and precisely assess the total picture of the citizen, patron, and constituent needs,
- Examine possibilities for better solutions to meet those needs, and
- Improve the effectiveness of government programs and services
For almost three decades, TTGS Customer Management offerings have been comprehensive, cost-effective, and designed specifically for each government agency. Providing exceptional service to customers – from a tech support call during the digital television transition to the careful handling of a frustrated citizen during the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina – is critical to ensuring the efficiency of service.
Online Visa Services for Foreign Citizens
VisaPoint is a web-based application that provides information, at a fee, to potential foreign nationals seeking to travel to the United States. From anywhere in the world, the citizen is able to find information and book an appointment with the U.S. Embassy in their home country.
VisaPoint is also an end-user payment application that accepts online payments and then provides applicants with access to the system. Reports are then provided to the Embassy/Post in advance to give the staff a view of the:
- Appointment numbers,
- Visa type requests, and
- Individual applicant information.
This system allows access 24/7/365 to information and appointment scheduling, changes, and cancellations. With VisaPoint, TTGS provides embassies and posts with current and accurate information in both English and the required language of each country.